IBM Daily Technical Analysis | 7 February 2018
2018-02-07 08:29 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 318
The US stock is trading in a bearish direction in secondary formation, and the SMA is breached negatively with the slow moving SMA, confirmed by the $ 161 break.
Rate of Change 12 Break the trend line with the beginning of trading this month and currently trading in a downward trend in the configuration.
It is expected that, if the American stock is breached to $ 150.05, it may target 139.5 zones, while in case of a breach, the level of 168.98 might target the 172.95 level.
Support: 146.26- 141.59- 139.05
Resistance: 157.09- 162.43- 166.84
Europe's main stock indexes were mixed at the open on Friday as investors worried about the outcome of the Article 50 process after a new poll showed that a majority of finance directors believed Britain would leave the European Union without an agreement governing future relations. The ECB's decision to re-quantify in an attempt to stimulate the faltering euro-zone economy is likely to affect traders' decisions. Most CFOs expect Britain…
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11
- Asian markets diverged after a report on China's treatment of impact trade war 06:06 am2019-09-11
- Wall Street retreated amid an investigation into technology monopoly 02:03 pm2019-09-10
- European shares opened lower amid a focus on Brexit developments 07:29 am2019-09-10