USD/CAD Daily Technical Analysis | 9 February 2018
2018-02-09 08:51 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 314
The SMA 20 is still a very important support area for the pair.
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction while it is trading in a minor bearish direction under formation.
It is expected that, if the pair breached the Canadian currency level of 1.2614 may target the pair 1.2788 on the other side, if breaking the level of 1.2539 may target the level of 1.2419.
Resistance: 1.2659 - 1.2788- 1.2916
Support: 1.2539 - 1.2467 - 1.2398
The pound added to losses on Wednesday after outgoing European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker warned there was a "real" risk of Britain leaving the EU to a deal where there is little time for talks. Meanwhile, data from the British Office for National Statistics (ONS) showed that UK producer prices rose 1.6% in August and inflation fell to 1.7% last month. UK inflation fell to 1.7% in August Annual price…
- Dollar index stabilized against currencies ahead of Fed meeting 01:16 pm2019-09-17
- Dollar rises against major currencies after attacks on Aramco 01:47 pm2019-09-16
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06
- Pound Sterling rises as Brexit postponed on Wednesday 01:07 pm2019-09-05