AUDUSD Morning Analysis | 5 July 2017
2017-07-05 07:37 am | Resource: | No Views : 155
The AUDUSD pair retraced after testing a long term down trend on daily chart, and now it’s facing a support area at (0.7595).
In case of breaking this support level the next important station would be (0.7535) and then (0.7473).
In case of current support proved its strength the upcoming resistance level would be (0.7666).
Estimated trading range for AUDUSD is (0.7640) for resistance and (0.7577) for support.
Current trend: Bullish.
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09