DOW JONES Technical analysis 28 November 2018
2018-11-28 05:38 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 224
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to break the resistance level of 24677 up to reach the level of 24812.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will target the 25100 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow jones retreat to level of 24677 again.
Resistance: 25100 - 25500 - 25871
Support: 24677 - 24277 - 24128
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Stocks in Europe's main stock markets opened lower on Monday amid uncertainty over Brexit. Irish Foreign Minister Simon Coffini has warned of "difficult issues" to be resolved before an agreement on a UK withdrawal from the European Union can be reached. On the data, Eurostat was set on a report on the industrial production of the block later in the day. Germany allows Huawei 5G network technology from China In…
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10
- European stock openings diverge under pressure from Brexit 07:38 am2019-10-10
- Asian stocks are mixed as trade talks remain uncertain 06:46 am2019-10-10
- Wall Street begins to rise amid fresh hopes in trade negotiations 02:41 pm2019-10-09
- European shares open steadily with anticipation of Jules Brexit reports 07:37 am2019-10-09