DOW JONES Technical analysis 30 November 2018
2018-11-30 07:43 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 370
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to break the resistance level 24677 up to the level of 25500 where it is still facing resistance and selling pressure around this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will retreat to level of 25100.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones penetrates the 25500 level to a higher target level 25871 again.
Resistance: 25500-25871 - 26000
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Wall Street started Wednesday's trading session mixed with profits and trading in focus Negotiations with the European Union could ease tensions between Washington and Brussels, US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Wednesday. Both Caterpillar announced. And Tasdak. And Black Stone. And Biogen. For the third quarter, while MicroSoft, Tesla and Ford. And Paypal. Group to do this after the market closed. Regarding other data, the FHA announced that…
- Stocks fell in Europe amid uncertainty about the exit of Britain 07:46 am2019-10-23
- Asian stocks fall as traders focus on trade negotiations 06:46 am2019-10-23
- US stock indexes open higher with consecutive earnings results 01:46 pm2019-10-22
- European stock openings diverge as a new Brexit vote awaits 07:52 am2019-10-22
- Asian stocks are trading higher on a wave of trade optimism 06:42 am2019-10-22
- US stocks start slightly higher amid fresh trading hopes 02:40 pm2019-10-21
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18