DOW JONES Technical analysis 4 December 2018
2018-12-04 05:45 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 337
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to break through the resistance level of 25500 to reach a level of 26076 where it faced selling pressure around this level pushed it down again
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 25500-25200 levels.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones retests levels of 26076-26288.
Resistance: 26076 -26288 - 26562
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Wall Street started Wednesday's trading session mixed with profits and trading in focus Negotiations with the European Union could ease tensions between Washington and Brussels, US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Wednesday. Both Caterpillar announced. And Tasdak. And Black Stone. And Biogen. For the third quarter, while MicroSoft, Tesla and Ford. And Paypal. Group to do this after the market closed. Regarding other data, the FHA announced that…
- Stocks fell in Europe amid uncertainty about the exit of Britain 07:46 am2019-10-23
- Asian stocks fall as traders focus on trade negotiations 06:46 am2019-10-23
- US stock indexes open higher with consecutive earnings results 01:46 pm2019-10-22
- European stock openings diverge as a new Brexit vote awaits 07:52 am2019-10-22
- Asian stocks are trading higher on a wave of trade optimism 06:42 am2019-10-22
- US stocks start slightly higher amid fresh trading hopes 02:40 pm2019-10-21
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18