DOW JONES Technical analysis 5 December 2018
2018-12-04 11:23 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 753
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The bears managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to drop back below level of 25500 again after the sharp decline in global markets and US stocks today to close at 24976.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 24677 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones retest levels of 25200-25500.
Resistance: 2500-25500 - 25871
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stocks started the week modestly higher as the US and China appeared to be nearing the signing of the Phase I agreement, reached about two weeks ago. In a sign of hopes for a permanent trade truce, US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow hinted on Monday that Washington would be willing to abolish tariffs on goods imported from China scheduled for December if the first phase talks go…
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18
- Major European stock markets opens in red as Brexit slows 07:43 am2019-10-18
- Asia-Pacific stocks diverged after China's GDP data 02:22 am2019-10-18
- Wall Street opens higher amid fears of global recession 02:32 pm2019-10-17
- European stocks begin to decline as Britain exits the European Union 08:33 am2019-10-17
- Asian stocks were mixed as trade tensions continued on Thursday 06:36 am2019-10-17
- US stocks indexes open lower after weak retail sales data 02:24 pm2019-10-16