DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018
2018-12-09 08:53 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 619
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The sell-off managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to witness the Dow Jones index a violent wave of successive declines to the level of 24250, where bulls managed to stop the decline of consecutive decline.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test levels of 24677-25100.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones break level of 24250 down to drop to levels of 24128 - 23527.
Resistance: 24677 -25000 - 25100
Support: 24250 - 24128 - 23527
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US markets extended gains on Tuesday as the Dow Jones industrial average rose more than 200 points on strong earnings from major banks and other companies. JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs were among the companies that posted better-than-expected revenue before the bell. Goldman Sachs reports profitability of $ 4.79, down 24% year on year Goldman Sachs Group said Tuesday its third-quarter net income was $ 8.32 billion,…
- European shares open higher on Tuesday after news of Brexit 07:44 am2019-10-15
- Asian markets diverged amid new inflation data in China 06:48 am2019-10-15
- Wall Street opens lower amid continuing new trade concerns 02:15 pm2019-10-14
- European shares open lower as traders focus on Brexit 07:33 am2019-10-14
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10