Trader Commitment Report | 5 August 2017
2017-08-05 06:12 pm | No Views : 294
The data for the traders' 1 August index report for the Dollar Index indicates that the purchase contracts are close to the sell-off, clearly on the price chart, due to the state of anticipation of the non-farm investor-controlled news that was announced after issuing the report.
The Trader Commitment Index is released on Tuesday and is announced on Friday of each week.
Dollar Index Trader Commitment Report |1 August 2017
Compared to previous reading of the previous week's report, indicates that despite the lack of procurement contracts in the current report, it saw an increase of 1502 contracts from the previous week, while sales contracts increased by only 564.
This indicates that the proportion of new contracts in the traders' compliance report is in favor of the purchase contracts.
GBP Trader Commitment Report |1 August 2017
There are more sales contracts for GBP this week, with more sales coming from the purchase contract in the report, as compared to the previous week, because the sales contracts also increased.
EUR / USD Trader Commitment Report |1 August 2017
EUR/USD sales rose after more of the non-trading contracts in the Traders' Commitment report, so we can see a fall for the pair next week.
so we finished our weekly traders' commitment report, the Dollar Index, the Pound Sterling and finally the Euro against the US Dollar.
Get to know about the President of the New Egyptian Stock Exchange Bitcoin Cash is the natural evolution of electronic currency
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01