Gold prices continue to rise for the second day in a row
2018-02-13 11:18 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 99
Gold futures continue to rise for the second day in a row, affected by the decline of the dollar index and the decline in risk appetite globally, where gold prices rose during Tuesday's trading during European trading, recording gains of 0.40% to reach levels of $ 1,331 per ounce , Reaching its highest level in 5 days, after opening the day at $ 1322.33, recorded the highest level of 1329.90, and the lowest level at 1321.58.
Gold ended yesterday's trading up by 0.5%, recovering from a five-week low of $ 1307.02 an ounce, supported by the decline of the greenback against a basket of currencies. The dollar index, which measures the change of the US currency against a basket of major currencies, To 89.93 as investors awaited the release of US inflation data to be released tomorrow to try to find signs of a Fed rate hike this year.
Over the past week, gold prices lost 1.1%, the second weekly loss in a row, as the US currency improved against a basket of currencies, in conjunction with weak investment demand on the metal as a safe haven, and the decline of the US dollar as US bond yields fell Ten years for the second day in a row.
Turning to silver, it saw gains in mid-European trade on Tuesday, gaining 0.21% to $ 16.60.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway in the near-term Purchasing power managed to push oil to level of 72.60 where it faces resistance around this level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are pointing to the continued decline of the indicators Therefore, we expect that the oil will test level of 70.33 again The alternative scenario is…
- Gold Technical analysis 24 May 2018 01:43 am2018-05-24
- OIL Technical analysis 23 May 2018 12:14 am2018-05-23
- Gold Technical analysis 23 May 2018 12:12 am2018-05-23
- OIL Technical analysis 22 May 2018 01:10 am2018-05-22
- Gold Technical analysis 22 May 2018 12:58 am2018-05-22
- OIL Technical analysis 21 May 2018 11:06 pm2018-05-20
- Gold Technical analysis 21 May 2018 11:03 pm2018-05-20
- OIL Technical analysis 18 May 2018 11:09 am2018-05-18
- Gold Technical analysis 18 May 2018 11:02 am2018-05-18
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15