Gold prices continue to rise for the second day in a row
2018-02-13 11:18 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 178
Gold futures continue to rise for the second day in a row, affected by the decline of the dollar index and the decline in risk appetite globally, where gold prices rose during Tuesday's trading during European trading, recording gains of 0.40% to reach levels of $ 1,331 per ounce , Reaching its highest level in 5 days, after opening the day at $ 1322.33, recorded the highest level of 1329.90, and the lowest level at 1321.58.
Gold ended yesterday's trading up by 0.5%, recovering from a five-week low of $ 1307.02 an ounce, supported by the decline of the greenback against a basket of currencies. The dollar index, which measures the change of the US currency against a basket of major currencies, To 89.93 as investors awaited the release of US inflation data to be released tomorrow to try to find signs of a Fed rate hike this year.
Over the past week, gold prices lost 1.1%, the second weekly loss in a row, as the US currency improved against a basket of currencies, in conjunction with weak investment demand on the metal as a safe haven, and the decline of the US dollar as US bond yields fell Ten years for the second day in a row.
Turning to silver, it saw gains in mid-European trade on Tuesday, gaining 0.21% to $ 16.60.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01