Oil prices are mixed in performance and outlook on the data of the American Petroleum Institute
2018-02-13 11:39 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 175
Oil prices are mixed in performance and attention on the data of the American Petroleum Institute estimates of US oil stocks on Tuesday, where oil prices were showing during European trade Tuesday, where the US crude fell marginally by 0.05% to reach levels of 59.26 dollars per barrel , While Brent crude lost a slight rise of 0.245 to reach 62.37 dollars a barrel. US crude started trading today at 59.35, recording a high of 59.72 and a low of 58.93 dollars.
Oil ended yesterday's trading up 0.6%, the first gain in four days, supporting the rebound from the previous two-month low of $ 58.06 a barrel, and Brent contracts rose 0.2%, following the warnings of the International Energy Agency To the global supply, especially after the increase in supplies in the United States to new record highs, noting that the oil market will not be balanced again near the end of this year, due to additional supplies from the United States.
US crude production rose 1.3 million barrels compared to last year and it will soon exceed Saudi production and may overtake Russia by the end of the year, the agency said in its monthly report. The sharp increase in the growth of US rock oil production could soon bring about a radical change, In politics from major oil producers.
Venezuelan oil production fell to a 30-year low in January, with the exception of the brief 2003 turmoil, as Venezuela's biggest reserves, the largest in the world, continue to show the depth of the economic and political crisis in the country's presidential election. In April.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01