Gold prices usher trading week on declines
2018-03-12 10:07 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 35
Gold futures are trading lower on the back of optimism on financial markets, which is reflected in the positive performance of Asian stocks today, after a better-than-expected job report from the United States. Where gold prices fell by 0.35% to reach levels of $ 1319 per ounce after recording a low of $ 1318 per ounce and opened today's session at 1324. $ per ounce to reach the highest level at 1325 dollars an ounce.
Gold prices lost 0.3% last week, marking the second weekly loss in a row. After the US dollar index rose in line with the inverse relationship between them after the announcement of the change in the jobs of sectors other than agriculture, which showed the acceleration of job creation to 313 thousand compared to 239 thousand jobs added in January, contrary to expectations of 205 thousand added jobs.
Despite stronger-than-expected job growth, the unemployment rate was 4.1 percent in February. The unemployment rate was expected to fall to 4.0 percent. The report also said the annual growth rate in average employee earnings per hour fell to 2.6 percent in February from 2.8 percent in January.
On the other hand, silver saw losses during the Asian session, followed by the precious metal, with silver falling 0.65% to $ 16.50. Silver opened today at $ 16.59, At 16.63 and the lowest level at $ 16.48 per ounce.
Last Friday's silver prices lost 0.1%, the second consecutive daily loss, on the back of the US dollar's rise. Silver prices fell 0.2% last week, the second weekly loss in a row, on strong odds of raising interest rates Four times this year.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway in the near-term Oil is still facing selling pressure around the downtrend line as the oil faced selling and resistance pressure around 61.52, retreating to 60.65 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the start of a decline in indicators Accordingly, we expect that the oil will test…
- Gold Technical analysis 16 March 2018 07:06 am2018-03-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 March 2018 05:07 am2018-03-15
- Gold Technical analysis 15 March 2018 05:02 am2018-03-15
- OIL Technical analysis 14 March 2018 12:58 am2018-03-14
- Gold Technical analysis 14 March 2018 12:56 am2018-03-14
- OIL Technical analysis 13 March 2018 12:46 am2018-03-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 March 2018 12:37 am2018-03-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 March 2018 12:54 am2018-03-12
- Gold Technical analysis 12 March 2018 12:51 am2018-03-12
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15