Crude futures commence trading week on declines
2018-03-12 10:17 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 33
Oil futures are trading on week retreats, erasing gains gained by the end of last week, having seen a rebound for the first time since 4 sessions, after the number of crude oil drilling platforms in the United States last week four platforms to 796 platforms, according to Of the Baker Hughes data released on Friday, and the number of platforms for gas exploration seven platforms to 188 during the week ending on the ninth of March compared to 151 platforms in the same period of 2017.
US crude opened today at $ 60.17, recording a high of $ 62.33 and a low of $ 60.08, while Brent crude opened at $ 65.66 and hit a high of $ 65.84 and a low of $ 64.91. Brent crude was down 0.66%, and US crude was down 0.56%.
The US Energy Information Administration announced last Thursday that US crude inventories, which showed a decrease in the surplus to about 2.4 million barrels last week, compared to about 3.0 million barrels in the previous reading, which came below expectations at a surplus of about 2.6 million barrels, to witness Inventories rose to about 425.9 million barrels.
US crude saw a 70,000 bpd rise in production, the second consecutive weekly increase to 10.37 million bpd, the highest level of US production ever. US production has risen 21% since mid-2016, Saudi Arabia, which is stable at 9.9 million barrels per day, to approach the production of Russia's largest oil producer globally at 10.9 million barrels per day.
Earlier in the week, Saudi Oil Minister Khalid Al-Falih stressed that demand for oil and natural gas would continue for a long time, despite some countries turning to low-carbon sources. The world is leaning towards low-carbon sources, That this will not lead to a decrease in demand for oil and natural gas as demand for them will continue for an extended period of time.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway in the near-term Oil is still facing selling pressure around the downtrend line as the oil faced selling and resistance pressure around 61.52, retreating to 60.65 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the start of a decline in indicators Accordingly, we expect that the oil will test…
- Gold Technical analysis 16 March 2018 07:06 am2018-03-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 March 2018 05:07 am2018-03-15
- Gold Technical analysis 15 March 2018 05:02 am2018-03-15
- OIL Technical analysis 14 March 2018 12:58 am2018-03-14
- Gold Technical analysis 14 March 2018 12:56 am2018-03-14
- OIL Technical analysis 13 March 2018 12:46 am2018-03-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 March 2018 12:37 am2018-03-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 March 2018 12:54 am2018-03-12
- Gold Technical analysis 12 March 2018 12:51 am2018-03-12
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15