Gold hits a fresh start in European trading
2018-04-11 10:01 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 245
Gold hits a fresh start in European trading, trading at a one-week high as markets remain tense over the US-China trade crisis.
Gold prices rose during the European session by 0.15% to reach $ 1340 per ounce after recording a low of $ 1339 per ounce and opened today's session at 1339. $ per ounce to reach the highest level at 1342 dollars an ounce.
Today, the markets are waiting for the Federal Reserve meeting minutes to try to see the Bank's intention to interest rates, especially after the decline in recent job data
Gold prices ended Friday's trading up 0.5%, the first gain in four days, recovering from a low of $ 1,319 / troy ounce, supported by data showing the US economy added less-than-expected jobs in March.
On the silver front, silver also gained during the early European session, with silver gaining 0.21% to $ 16.77. Silver opened today at $ 16.70 and hit a high of 16.78 and a low. Level at $ 16.66 per ounce.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 52.66 - 54.54. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil will test the level of 50.00 dollar, which by breaking it down will target the…
- Gold Technical analysis 14 December 2018 07:12 am2018-12-14
- OIL Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:41 am2018-12-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:38 am2018-12-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:18 am2018-12-12
- Gold Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:16 am2018-12-12
- OIL Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:33 am2018-12-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:30 am2018-12-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:50 pm2018-12-09
- Gold Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:48 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Rising Of Oils Prices and Falling Of Gold Prices 2017-07-03
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15