Gold loses its gains yesterday and returns to the downside
2018-04-12 12:41 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 140
Gold fell during European trade, losing a large part of yesterday's gains and opening today's low, after rising yesterday and recorded the highest level in three months before the shrinking a large part of its gains
Gold prices dropped by 0.81% to reach $ 1351 per ounce, after reaching a low of $ 1349. The pair opened the session today at $ 1352. $ an ounce reaching $ 1355.
It is worth mentioning that the negative developments in the Middle East and the US threats of launching military raids on Syria have increased the fears in the markets and pushed the demand for the increase in safe haven significantly.
Gold prices ended Friday's trading up 0.5%, the first gain in four days, recovering from a low of $ 1,319 / troy ounce, supported by data showing the US economy added less-than-expected jobs in March.
On the silver front, silver lost ground by 0.21% to reach $ 16.77. Silver opened today at $ 16.70 and hit a high of 16.78 and a low of $ 16.78. $ 16.66 per ounce.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of oil to break the support level of 67.80 down to reach the support level of 66.67 forming a positive candlesticks pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly,…
- Gold Technical analysis 19 July 2018 11:07 pm2018-07-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:33 pm2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:31 pm2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:04 am2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:01 am2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 10:23 pm2018-07-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 July 2018 10:21 pm2018-07-15
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:32 am2018-07-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:29 am2018-07-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15