Oil prices are down after three consecutive days of gains
2018-04-12 01:12 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 58
Oil prices are down after three consecutive days of gains, as US stocks rose, coinciding with rising geopolitical tensions in the Middle East. On its way to record the first loss in four.
US crude was down 0.60% at $ 66.34 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 66.75, recording a high of $ 67.31 and a low of $ 66.31.
As for Brent crude, it started the day at $ 71.88, recording a high of $ 72.47 and a low of $ 71.46. Brent crude was down 0.43%
The US Energy Information Administration revealed yesterday the US crude inventories report, which showed a surplus of 3.3 million barrels last week on April 6 compared to a deficit of 4.6 million barrels in the previous weekly reading,
This is in contrast to expectations that the deficit shrank to 0.6 million barrels, with inventories rising to 428.6 million barrels while stocks remain below the average range for this time of year.
Global oil prices have seen huge gains over the past three days of about 7.5% as geopolitical tensions in the Middle East escalated and concerns about disruption of supplies from the oil-rich Gulf region escalated.
It is worth mentioning that US crude helped record a rise in production last week by about 30 thousand barrels per day, the fifth consecutive weekly increase, bringing the total production to 10.43 million barrels per day, the highest level of American production at all.
Crude Oil failed to break the $ 67.05 area on the hourly interval during yesterday's trading and as a result of weaker sellers' resolve, the black gold rebounded to trade within the symmetrical triangle. Crude Oil is trading on a symmetrical triangle pattern, with bulls outperforming sellers slightly. The simple moving average is positively intersecting with the slow moving SMA and this cross was confirmed by penetrating the $ 68.00…
- Gold Technical analysis | 26 April 2018 08:11 am2018-04-26
- Crude Oil Technical analysis | 25 April 2018 08:06 am2018-04-25
- Gold Technical analysis | 25 April 2018 07:54 am2018-04-25
- OIL Technical analysis 24 April 2018 12:27 am2018-04-24
- Gold Technical analysis 24 April 2018 12:25 am2018-04-24
- OIL Technical analysis 23 April 2018 10:38 pm2018-04-22
- Gold Technical analysis 23 April 2018 10:35 pm2018-04-22
- OIL Technical analysis 20 April 2018 05:25 am2018-04-20
- Gold Technical analysis 20 April 2018 05:12 am2018-04-20
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15