Oil prices are down after three consecutive days of gains
2018-04-12 01:12 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 301
Oil prices are down after three consecutive days of gains, as US stocks rose, coinciding with rising geopolitical tensions in the Middle East. On its way to record the first loss in four.
US crude was down 0.60% at $ 66.34 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 66.75, recording a high of $ 67.31 and a low of $ 66.31.
As for Brent crude, it started the day at $ 71.88, recording a high of $ 72.47 and a low of $ 71.46. Brent crude was down 0.43%
The US Energy Information Administration revealed yesterday the US crude inventories report, which showed a surplus of 3.3 million barrels last week on April 6 compared to a deficit of 4.6 million barrels in the previous weekly reading,
This is in contrast to expectations that the deficit shrank to 0.6 million barrels, with inventories rising to 428.6 million barrels while stocks remain below the average range for this time of year.
Global oil prices have seen huge gains over the past three days of about 7.5% as geopolitical tensions in the Middle East escalated and concerns about disruption of supplies from the oil-rich Gulf region escalated.
It is worth mentioning that US crude helped record a rise in production last week by about 30 thousand barrels per day, the fifth consecutive weekly increase, bringing the total production to 10.43 million barrels per day, the highest level of American production at all.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 52.66 - 54.54. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil will test the level of 50.00 dollar, which by breaking it down will target the…
- Gold Technical analysis 14 December 2018 07:12 am2018-12-14
- OIL Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:41 am2018-12-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:38 am2018-12-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:18 am2018-12-12
- Gold Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:16 am2018-12-12
- OIL Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:33 am2018-12-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:30 am2018-12-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:50 pm2018-12-09
- Gold Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:48 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Rising Of Oils Prices and Falling Of Gold Prices 2017-07-03
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15