Oil prices gain in European trading for a fifth straight day
2018-04-13 09:25 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 152
Oil prices posted gains in European trading on Friday, extending for a fifth straight day, and US crude hit its highest level since December 2014, coinciding with rising geopolitical tensions in the Middle East. About Syria, and the potential for production disruption from the Gulf region.
US crude rose by 0.76% to reach $ 67.58 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 67.17, recording a high of $ 67.63 and a low of $ 66.79.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 72.11, recording a high of $ 72.59 and a low of $ 71.72. Brent crude was up 0.75%.
Global oil prices have gained strong gains this week by more than 8%, amid geopolitical tensions in the Middle East, and heightened concerns about disruption of supplies from the oil-rich Gulf region.
The US Energy Information Administration released earlier this week the US crude inventories report, which showed a surplus of 3.3 million barrels last week on April 6 compared to a deficit of 4.6 million barrels in the previous weekly reading.
This is in contrast to expectations that the deficit shrank to 0.6 million barrels, with inventories rising to 428.6 million barrels while stocks remain below the average range for this time of year.
It is worth mentioning that US crude helped record a rise in production last week by about 30 thousand barrels per day, the fifth consecutive weekly increase, bringing the total production to 10.43 million barrels per day, the highest level of American production at all.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of oil to break the support level of 67.80 down to reach the support level of 66.67 forming a positive candlesticks pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly,…
- Gold Technical analysis 19 July 2018 11:07 pm2018-07-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:33 pm2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:31 pm2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:04 am2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:01 am2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 10:23 pm2018-07-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 July 2018 10:21 pm2018-07-15
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:32 am2018-07-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:29 am2018-07-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15