Gold settles in Asian trading following US strikes on Syria
2018-04-16 06:56 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 266
Gold settled in early trading after reaching a 11-week high last week following US-led military strikes against military installations in Syria, where the strikes stopped and the US president said the mission was completed.
Gold prices rose during the Asian session by 0.09% to reach levels of $ 1347 per ounce after recording a low of $ 1340 per ounce and opened today's session at 1347 dollars per ounce to reach the highest level at 1348 dollars an ounce.
Russia has made angry statements about the attacks, raising fears of escalation between the two, especially as Washington imposed more economic sanctions on Russia.
On the silver front, it lost gains during the weekly trading session, with silver gaining 0.08% to reach $ 16,60. Silver opened today at $ 16.57 and recorded a high of 16.61 and a low of $ 16.54 per ounce.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 52.66 - 54.54. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil will test the level of 50.00 dollar, which by breaking it down will target the…
- Gold Technical analysis 14 December 2018 07:12 am2018-12-14
- OIL Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:41 am2018-12-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:38 am2018-12-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:18 am2018-12-12
- Gold Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:16 am2018-12-12
- OIL Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:33 am2018-12-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:30 am2018-12-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:50 pm2018-12-09
- Gold Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:48 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Rising Of Oils Prices and Falling Of Gold Prices 2017-07-03
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15