Gold settles in Asian trading following US strikes on Syria
2018-04-16 06:56 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 135
Gold settled in early trading after reaching a 11-week high last week following US-led military strikes against military installations in Syria, where the strikes stopped and the US president said the mission was completed.
Gold prices rose during the Asian session by 0.09% to reach levels of $ 1347 per ounce after recording a low of $ 1340 per ounce and opened today's session at 1347 dollars per ounce to reach the highest level at 1348 dollars an ounce.
Russia has made angry statements about the attacks, raising fears of escalation between the two, especially as Washington imposed more economic sanctions on Russia.
On the silver front, it lost gains during the weekly trading session, with silver gaining 0.08% to reach $ 16,60. Silver opened today at $ 16.57 and recorded a high of 16.61 and a low of $ 16.54 per ounce.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of oil to break the support level of 67.80 down to reach the support level of 66.67 forming a positive candlesticks pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly,…
- Gold Technical analysis 19 July 2018 11:07 pm2018-07-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:33 pm2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:31 pm2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:04 am2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:01 am2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 10:23 pm2018-07-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 July 2018 10:21 pm2018-07-15
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:32 am2018-07-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:29 am2018-07-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15