Gold hits gains in European trading on Thursday after a 4-day losing streak
2018-05-10 12:19 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 127
Gold is on the rise in European trading on Thursday, after a 4-day losing streak, with the US dollar falling from a 5-month high and eyeing key data on key US inflation levels that provide strong evidence of policy tightening American cash during the year.
The dollar index fell 0.3% on Thursday, heading towards the first loss in five days on correction and profit taking after hitting a five-month high of 93.25 points earlier in the day.
Gold prices rose by 0.37% to reach $ 1317 per ounce after recording a low of $ 1310 per ounce and opened today's session at 1312. $ per ounce to reach the highest level at 1318 $ an ounce.
Looking at the silver trades, the silver lost 0.70% to reach $ 16.65. Silver opened today at $ 16.51 and hit a high of 16.67 and a low of 16. , $ 50 per ounce.
Forecasts indicate that consumer prices will rise to 0.3% in April from 0.1% in March and an expected annual reading of 2.5% from 2.4% last month.
It should be noted that the positive of these data will enhance the chances of raising US interest rates in June, which will push the dollar index higher, which negatively affects the trading of the yellow metal.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of oil to break the support level around the level of 70.46 down to reach the bearish target around the level of 68.27 forming a positive candlestick pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of…
- Gold Technical analysis 19 October 2018 11:58 pm2018-10-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:37 pm2018-10-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:35 pm2018-10-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:10 pm2018-10-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:06 pm2018-10-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:43 pm2018-10-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:41 pm2018-10-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:03 pm2018-10-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:01 pm2018-10-14
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15