Gold hits gains in European trading on Thursday after a 4-day losing streak
2018-05-10 12:19 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 167
Gold is on the rise in European trading on Thursday, after a 4-day losing streak, with the US dollar falling from a 5-month high and eyeing key data on key US inflation levels that provide strong evidence of policy tightening American cash during the year.
The dollar index fell 0.3% on Thursday, heading towards the first loss in five days on correction and profit taking after hitting a five-month high of 93.25 points earlier in the day.
Gold prices rose by 0.37% to reach $ 1317 per ounce after recording a low of $ 1310 per ounce and opened today's session at 1312. $ per ounce to reach the highest level at 1318 $ an ounce.
Looking at the silver trades, the silver lost 0.70% to reach $ 16.65. Silver opened today at $ 16.51 and hit a high of 16.67 and a low of 16. , $ 50 per ounce.
Forecasts indicate that consumer prices will rise to 0.3% in April from 0.1% in March and an expected annual reading of 2.5% from 2.4% last month.
It should be noted that the positive of these data will enhance the chances of raising US interest rates in June, which will push the dollar index higher, which negatively affects the trading of the yellow metal.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01