Oil hits its highest level in 3 and a half years
2018-05-10 12:45 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 63
Oil prices continue to make gains and reach their highest level this year, among the longest series of daily gains this year to hit a 3-1 / 2 year high,
The gains follow US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from an international nuclear deal with Iran, which would limit oil exports from OPEC's biggest members in a narrow market.
The US Energy Information Administration announced yesterday that crude inventories fell by 2.2 million barrels for the week ended May 4, the first decline in three weeks, exceeding experts' expectations of a decline of about 0.2 million barrels.
US production has jumped 27 percent since mid-2016, outpacing Saudi Arabia's steady output of around 9.9 million barrels per day, close to Russia's biggest oil producer of around 11 million bpd.
Iran has emerged as a major oil exporter in 2016 after lifting international sanctions against Iran's nuclear program, which exceeded 2.6 million bpd in April.
Last week, global oil prices rose 2.7%, their fourth weekly gain in a row, among the longest weekly oil gains this year.
US crude rose by 2.49% to reach $ 71.49 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 71.28, recording a high of $ 71.88 and a low of $ 71.19.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 77.23, recording a high of $ 77.97 and a low of $ 77.28. Brent crude gained 0.34%. To trade at $ 77.47.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway in the near-term Purchasing power managed to push oil to level of 72.60 where it faces resistance around this level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are pointing to the continued decline of the indicators Therefore, we expect that the oil will test level of 70.33 again The alternative scenario is…
- Gold Technical analysis 24 May 2018 01:43 am2018-05-24
- OIL Technical analysis 23 May 2018 12:14 am2018-05-23
- Gold Technical analysis 23 May 2018 12:12 am2018-05-23
- OIL Technical analysis 22 May 2018 01:10 am2018-05-22
- Gold Technical analysis 22 May 2018 12:58 am2018-05-22
- OIL Technical analysis 21 May 2018 11:06 pm2018-05-20
- Gold Technical analysis 21 May 2018 11:03 pm2018-05-20
- OIL Technical analysis 18 May 2018 11:09 am2018-05-18
- Gold Technical analysis 18 May 2018 11:02 am2018-05-18
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15