Oil hits its highest level in 3 and a half years
2018-05-10 12:45 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 168
Oil prices continue to make gains and reach their highest level this year, among the longest series of daily gains this year to hit a 3-1 / 2 year high,
The gains follow US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from an international nuclear deal with Iran, which would limit oil exports from OPEC's biggest members in a narrow market.
The US Energy Information Administration announced yesterday that crude inventories fell by 2.2 million barrels for the week ended May 4, the first decline in three weeks, exceeding experts' expectations of a decline of about 0.2 million barrels.
US production has jumped 27 percent since mid-2016, outpacing Saudi Arabia's steady output of around 9.9 million barrels per day, close to Russia's biggest oil producer of around 11 million bpd.
Iran has emerged as a major oil exporter in 2016 after lifting international sanctions against Iran's nuclear program, which exceeded 2.6 million bpd in April.
Last week, global oil prices rose 2.7%, their fourth weekly gain in a row, among the longest weekly oil gains this year.
US crude rose by 2.49% to reach $ 71.49 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 71.28, recording a high of $ 71.88 and a low of $ 71.19.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 77.23, recording a high of $ 77.97 and a low of $ 77.28. Brent crude gained 0.34%. To trade at $ 77.47.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01