Gold keeps its gains for the second day in a row as the US dollar index fell
2018-05-11 11:52 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 118
Gold keeps its gains for the second day in a row as the dollar index fell from a 5-month high after yesterday's announcement of key US inflation data, which provides strong evidence of the pace of tightening US monetary policy this year.
The dollar index fell 0.17% on Friday on its way to the first weekly loss due to correction and profit taking after recording a five-month high of 93.25 earlier in the week.
Gold prices rose by 0.23% to reach $ 1325 per ounce after recording a low of $ 1318 per ounce and opened today's session at 1321 $ per ounce to reach the highest level at 1325 $ an ounce.
Looking at silver trading, silver lost 0.23% to $ 16.82. Silver opened today at $ 16.74 and hit a high of 16.83 and a low of 16. , $ 70 per ounce.
Gold prices gained 0.6% this week, close to the first weekly gain in a month, based on the US currency's rally against a basket of major and minor currencies.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The selling force managed to control the movement of the oil to break the support level of 66.30 down to reach the second support level of 64.84, forming a positive candlestick pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of the indicators to…
- Gold Technical analysis 16 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:15 pm2018-08-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:13 pm2018-08-13
- OIL Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:25 pm2018-08-12
- Gold Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:22 pm2018-08-12
- OIL Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:10 pm2018-08-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15