Oil prices recorded losses during Friday trading despite the decline in the US dollar index
2018-05-11 01:19 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 149
Oil prices recorded losses on Friday, despite the decline in the US dollar index, after yesterday's prices reached the highest level in three and a half years, but about to achieve the fifth weekly gain in a row
Oil prices rose 2.2% this week, nearly fifth consecutive weekly gains, among the longest weekly gain since October 2017, after the United States withdrew from Iran's nuclear deal.
Trump announced last Tuesday that he would formally withdraw from the nuclear deal and decided to re-impose economic sanctions on Tehran, and that his country had proven evidence that the Iranian regime was violating the nuclear deal.
The US Energy Information Administration announced on Wednesday that crude inventories fell by 2.2 million barrels for the week ending May 4, the first decline in three weeks, exceeding experts' expectations of a decline of about 0.2 million barrels.
US production has jumped 27 percent since mid-2016, outpacing Saudi Arabia's steady output of around 9.9 million barrels per day, close to Russia's biggest oil producer of around 11 million bpd.
Last week, global oil prices rose 2.7%, their fourth weekly gain in a row, among the longest weekly oil gains this year.
US crude was down 0.18% at $ 71.24 a barrel. US crude opened at $ 71.44 and hit a high of $ 71.62 and a low of $ 71.12.
Brent crude was the highest at $ 77.56 and lowest at $ 77.09, with Brent crude falling 0.21%. To trade at $ 77.28
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of oil to break the support level around the level of 70.46 down to reach the bearish target around the level of 68.27 forming a positive candlestick pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of…
- Gold Technical analysis 19 October 2018 11:58 pm2018-10-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:37 pm2018-10-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:35 pm2018-10-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:10 pm2018-10-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:06 pm2018-10-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:43 pm2018-10-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:41 pm2018-10-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:03 pm2018-10-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:01 pm2018-10-14
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15