Gold opens new week on gains despite investors increased risk appetite
2018-05-14 09:01 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 222
Gold opens new week's gains on gains, despite rising risk appetite among investors, and reduced trade tensions between the US and China.
As the world's top nuclear negotiator Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump are due to meet in Singapore next month after North Korea announced its plans to dismantle the nuclear test site from May 23 to 25, depending on weather conditions, the official KCNA news agency reported. A statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The decline in the dollar index also helped the gold price rise because of the inverse relationship. The dollar index recorded a 5-month high in the past week but turned to a drop after weak US inflation data on Thursday, Expectations of further monetary tightening by the Federal Reserve.
The dollar index fell 0.17% on Friday, hitting its first weekly loss, on correction and profit taking, after hitting a five-month high of 93.25 points earlier in the week.
Gold prices rose by 0.06% to reach $ 1321 per ounce, after reaching a low of $ 1318 per ounce.
Looking at silver trading, silver lost 0.10% to reach $ 16.73. Silver opened today at $ 16.70 and hit a high of 16.76 and a low of $ 16.76. $ 16.68 per ounce.
Gold prices gained 0.6% last week, marking the first weekly gain in a month, on the back of the US currency's rally against a basket of major and minor currencies.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01