Oil prices recorded losses during the start of trading week
2018-05-14 09:28 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 142
Oil prices recorded losses during the start of the new week, despite the decline of the dollar index, after prices last week, the highest level in three and a half years, achieving the fifth weekly gain in a row
US crude fell Monday by 0.11% to hit $ 70.62 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 70.50 and hit a high of $ 70.74 and a low of $ 70.28.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 77.02, recording a high of $ 77.56 and a low of $ 77.12. Brent crude fell 0.10%. To trade at $ 77.03
Oil prices rose 2.2% last week, making their fifth consecutive weekly gain, the longest weekly gain since October 2017, after the United States withdrew from Iran's nuclear deal.
Trump announced last Tuesday that he would formally withdraw from the nuclear deal and decided to re-impose economic sanctions on Tehran, and that his country had proven evidence that the Iranian regime was violating the nuclear deal.
Energy companies added 10 oil excavators in the week ending May 11 to a total of 844 diggers, the highest since March 2015, Baker Hughes Energy Services said Friday in its weekly report on Friday.
Since the beginning of the year, the total number of active oil and gas rigs in the United States has reached 983, up sharply from an average of 876 in 2017 and heading towards the highest average since 2014, when it reached 1,862 diggers. Most of the excavators produce both oil and gas.
The US Energy Information Administration announced on Wednesday that crude inventories fell by 2.2 million barrels for the week ending May 4, the first decline in three weeks, exceeding experts' expectations of a decline of about 0.2 million barrels.
US production has jumped 27 percent since mid-2016, outpacing Saudi Arabia's steady output of around 9.9 million barrels per day, close to Russia's biggest oil producer of around 11 million bpd.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The selling force managed to control the movement of the oil to break the support level of 66.30 down to reach the second support level of 64.84, forming a positive candlestick pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of the indicators to…
- Gold Technical analysis 16 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:15 pm2018-08-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:13 pm2018-08-13
- OIL Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:25 pm2018-08-12
- Gold Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:22 pm2018-08-12
- OIL Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:10 pm2018-08-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15