Gold continues its losses for a second straight day near its lowest level since Dec 22
2018-05-16 02:28 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 180
Gold continues its losses for a second straight day, near its lowest level since Dec. 22, after the US dollar index rose to its highest level on Dec. 19, 2017.
Turning into losses and breaking the $ 1,300 barrier as the US dollar index rose to its highest level since 22 December after the release of US retail sales.
Following the announcement of housing market data showing a drop in construction starts and construction permits in the United States in April.
The index of homes starts to decline by 1.8% to 1,352 thousand homes compared to a rise of 4.1% to about 1,377 homes in March last year
US President Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump are due to meet in Singapore next month after North Korea announced its plans to dismantle the nuclear test site from May 23 to 25, depending on weather conditions, the official KCNA news agency reported. A statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The dollar index rose 0.12% on Wednesday, reaching a 6-month high after correction, to 93.26.
The price of gold on Wednesday fell by 0.09% to reach levels of 1289 dollars per ounce after reaching a low of 1285 dollars an ounce and opened today's session at 1290. $ per ounce, reaching a high of 1296 dollars an ounce.
Looking ahead to silver, silver has seen gains in European trade, with silver gaining 0.16% to $ 16.29. Silver opened today at $ 16.27, hitting a high of 16.34 and a low of 16 , $ 19 per ounce.
Gold prices gained 0.6% last week, marking the first weekly gain in a month, on the back of the US currency's rally against a basket of major and minor currencies
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01