Gold continues its losses for a second straight day near its lowest level since Dec 22
2018-05-16 02:28 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 147
Gold continues its losses for a second straight day, near its lowest level since Dec. 22, after the US dollar index rose to its highest level on Dec. 19, 2017.
Turning into losses and breaking the $ 1,300 barrier as the US dollar index rose to its highest level since 22 December after the release of US retail sales.
Following the announcement of housing market data showing a drop in construction starts and construction permits in the United States in April.
The index of homes starts to decline by 1.8% to 1,352 thousand homes compared to a rise of 4.1% to about 1,377 homes in March last year
US President Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump are due to meet in Singapore next month after North Korea announced its plans to dismantle the nuclear test site from May 23 to 25, depending on weather conditions, the official KCNA news agency reported. A statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The dollar index rose 0.12% on Wednesday, reaching a 6-month high after correction, to 93.26.
The price of gold on Wednesday fell by 0.09% to reach levels of 1289 dollars per ounce after reaching a low of 1285 dollars an ounce and opened today's session at 1290. $ per ounce, reaching a high of 1296 dollars an ounce.
Looking ahead to silver, silver has seen gains in European trade, with silver gaining 0.16% to $ 16.29. Silver opened today at $ 16.27, hitting a high of 16.34 and a low of 16 , $ 19 per ounce.
Gold prices gained 0.6% last week, marking the first weekly gain in a month, on the back of the US currency's rally against a basket of major and minor currencies
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of oil to break the support level around the level of 70.46 down to reach the bearish target around the level of 68.27 forming a positive candlestick pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of…
- Gold Technical analysis 19 October 2018 11:58 pm2018-10-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:37 pm2018-10-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:35 pm2018-10-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:10 pm2018-10-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:06 pm2018-10-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:43 pm2018-10-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:41 pm2018-10-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:03 pm2018-10-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:01 pm2018-10-14
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15