Gold stabilized above 1300 levels
2018-06-07 08:57 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 158
Gold is trading sideways and stabilized above $ 1,300 high during early European trading on Monday, as concern over the trade war remains, plus a significant drop in the Dollar Index
Market participants are watching the G7 summit later this week and a North Korea-US summit is scheduled for next week.
As he eased concern over tensions with key US allies ahead of US President Donald Trump's visit to Canada, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlo confirmed on Wednesday that Trump would not back down from his tough line of trade.
Where investors are waiting to see whether the ECB will discuss exit from the QE at the next policy meeting on June 14.
As well as continued trade concerns after Mexico announced a 15 to 25 per cent charge on imports from the United States.
Trade concerns continued after the end of the US-China trade talks, with China warning Sunday that it would withdraw from the commitments it has made so far on trade if US President Donald Trump has threatened to impose tariffs on the Asian nation.
Gold prices rose by 0.05% to reach $ 1302 per ounce, after reaching a low of $ 1299 per ounce, which opened today's session at 1300. $ per ounce, reaching a high of $ 1303 per ounce.
Looking at the silver trades, it lost gains during the European session, with silver gaining 0.25% to $ 16.73. Silver opened today at $ 16.70 and hit a high of 16.75 and a low of $ 16.67 per ounce.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01