Oil prices are gaining in US trading on Thursday amid rising concerns over global supplies
2018-06-07 02:37 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 93
Oil prices are gaining in US trading on Thursday, amid rising concerns over global supplies, especially after Venezuela's supplies have been disrupted, with prices rebounding from an eight-week low.
Reuters reported that Venezuela is lagging by about a month from shipping crude oil to customers from its main export port.
Meanwhile, production in the United States accelerated to new record levels, especially after drilling and drilling platforms in the country reached their highest level in more than three years.
Where the US Energy Agency announced yesterday the rise of oil production last week by 30 thousand barrels per day, the second weekly increase in a row, to a total of 10.80 million barrels per day, the highest level ever for oil production in the United States.
To jump US production by more than 28% since the middle of 2016, exceeding the production of Saudi Arabia, which is stable around 9.9 million barrels per day,
The US Petroleum Institute announced last week that US trade inventories fell last week by 2.0 million barrels, the second decline in the last three weeks
It is worth noting that markets are waiting for OPEC and some independent producers to meet in Vienna on June 22 to set production policy.
Where your father may decide to end the global supply reduction program early and raise production levels at its next meeting, due to fears of shrinking oil supplies from Iran and Venezuela because of US sanctions
US crude rose by 1.48% to reach $ 65.72 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 65.05, recording a high of $ 65.77 and a low of $ 64.81.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 75.72 and recorded a high of $ 76.58 and a low of $ 74.44. Brent crude gained 1.55%. To trade at $ 76.35
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of oil to bounce oil again to the highest level of 67.54 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Therefore we expect that the oil will test levels of 67.54 - 69.22 again The…
- Gold Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:13 pm2018-08-13
- OIL Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:25 pm2018-08-12
- Gold Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:22 pm2018-08-12
- OIL Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:10 pm2018-08-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-08
- OIL Technical analysis 8 August 2018 11:31 pm2018-08-07
- Gold Technical analysis 8 August 2018 11:26 pm2018-08-07
- OIL Technical analysis 7 August 2018 12:02 am2018-08-07
- Gold Technical analysis 7 August 2018 12:00 am2018-08-07
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15