Gold prices fluctuated on Wednesday as the US dollar index rose
2018-06-13 01:50 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 47
Gold prices fluctuated on Wednesday as the US dollar index rose, as investors watched the Federal Reserve's decision on interest rates today.
As the markets await the release of the Fed meeting as well as the European Central Bank and Japanese Central Bank meeting, which increases demand for gold before setting market trends after monetary policy meetings.
Investors are waiting to see whether the ECB will discuss exit from QE at the next policy meeting on June 14.
The US Interest Rate, Monetary Policy Statement and Quarterly Economic Outlook are released by 1800 GMT, and Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell will speak at 18:30 GMT.
On Wednesday, gold prices rose slightly by 0.03% to reach $ 1299 per ounce after hitting a low of $ 1295 per ounce. It opened today's session at $ 1299.00 per ounce, reaching a high of $ 1301 per ounce.
Looking at the silver trades, it lost a gain of 0.53% to reach $ 16.98. Silver opened today at $ 16.88 and hit a high of 17.01 and a low of $ 16.89 per ounce.
Time frame Used - four hours The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to break through the level of 24630 down to reach the level of 24405 trying to consolidate above this level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Accordingly,…
- OIL Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:35 am2018-06-22
- Gold Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:30 am2018-06-22
- OIL Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:42 am2018-06-21
- Gold Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:41 am2018-06-21
- OIL Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:51 am2018-06-20
- Gold Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:42 am2018-06-20
- OIL Technical analysis 19 June 2018 01:01 am2018-06-19
- Gold Technical analysis 19 June 2018 12:59 am2018-06-19
- OIL Technical analysis 18 June 2018 09:50 pm2018-06-17
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15