Gold prices fluctuated on Wednesday as the US dollar index rose
2018-06-13 01:50 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 89
Gold prices fluctuated on Wednesday as the US dollar index rose, as investors watched the Federal Reserve's decision on interest rates today.
As the markets await the release of the Fed meeting as well as the European Central Bank and Japanese Central Bank meeting, which increases demand for gold before setting market trends after monetary policy meetings.
Investors are waiting to see whether the ECB will discuss exit from QE at the next policy meeting on June 14.
The US Interest Rate, Monetary Policy Statement and Quarterly Economic Outlook are released by 1800 GMT, and Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell will speak at 18:30 GMT.
On Wednesday, gold prices rose slightly by 0.03% to reach $ 1299 per ounce after hitting a low of $ 1295 per ounce. It opened today's session at $ 1299.00 per ounce, reaching a high of $ 1301 per ounce.
Looking at the silver trades, it lost a gain of 0.53% to reach $ 16.98. Silver opened today at $ 16.88 and hit a high of 17.01 and a low of $ 16.89 per ounce.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of oil to push prices to reach the resistance level of 66.30 as oil faces selling pressure on this level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 August 2018 10:49 pm2018-08-19
- OIL Technical analysis 17 August 2018 11:18 pm2018-08-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 August 2018 11:16 pm2018-08-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:15 pm2018-08-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:13 pm2018-08-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15