Gold prices fluctuated on Wednesday as the US dollar index rose
2018-06-13 01:50 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 162
Gold prices fluctuated on Wednesday as the US dollar index rose, as investors watched the Federal Reserve's decision on interest rates today.
As the markets await the release of the Fed meeting as well as the European Central Bank and Japanese Central Bank meeting, which increases demand for gold before setting market trends after monetary policy meetings.
Investors are waiting to see whether the ECB will discuss exit from QE at the next policy meeting on June 14.
The US Interest Rate, Monetary Policy Statement and Quarterly Economic Outlook are released by 1800 GMT, and Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell will speak at 18:30 GMT.
On Wednesday, gold prices rose slightly by 0.03% to reach $ 1299 per ounce after hitting a low of $ 1295 per ounce. It opened today's session at $ 1299.00 per ounce, reaching a high of $ 1301 per ounce.
Looking at the silver trades, it lost a gain of 0.53% to reach $ 16.98. Silver opened today at $ 16.88 and hit a high of 17.01 and a low of $ 16.89 per ounce.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01