Oil prices fell on Thursday following the US Energy Information Administration report
2018-07-05 07:31 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 149
Oil prices fell Thursday, following a report by the US Energy Information Administration, which showed a surplus in US oil inventories last week.
The report showed an increase of 1.2 million barrels last week on June 29, compared with a deficit of 9.9 million barrels in the previous weekly reading, contrary to expectations, which indicated a decrease in the deficit to 4.4 million barrels
The US Petroleum Institute announced this week that commercial inventories fell by 4.5 million barrels in the week ending June 29, the third consecutive weekly decline, exceeding experts' expectations of a 3.5 million barrel decline.
In addition to a declaration of the status of force majeure at the loading ports in Zwitina and Al Harika, raising the losses of Libyan oil production to a total of 850 thousand barrels per day with the closure of most fields and ports in the east of the country.
And finally US moves to pressure countries that cooperate with Iran to stop importing oil from it, in accordance with US sanctions. Following a widening deficit in US oil inventories and production disruption in Canada.
US crude fell by 1.52% to reach $ 73.02 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 74.34, recording a high of $ 74.87 and a low of $ 72.55.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 78.03, recording a high of $ 78.50 and a low of $ 77.32. Brent crude was down 0.97%. To trade at $ 77.47
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still under selling pressure, as it has not been able to test the resistance level 57.88 to face oil selling pressure around the level of 57.37 to fall back down again. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 November 2018 11:09 pm2018-11-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 November 2018 11:24 pm2018-11-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 November 2018 11:20 pm2018-11-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:23 pm2018-11-11
- Gold Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:21 pm2018-11-11
- OIL Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:03 pm2018-11-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:01 pm2018-11-08
- OIL Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:24 pm2018-11-07
- Gold Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:22 pm2018-11-07
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15