Oil prices fell on Thursday following the US Energy Information Administration report
2018-07-05 07:31 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 71
Oil prices fell Thursday, following a report by the US Energy Information Administration, which showed a surplus in US oil inventories last week.
The report showed an increase of 1.2 million barrels last week on June 29, compared with a deficit of 9.9 million barrels in the previous weekly reading, contrary to expectations, which indicated a decrease in the deficit to 4.4 million barrels
The US Petroleum Institute announced this week that commercial inventories fell by 4.5 million barrels in the week ending June 29, the third consecutive weekly decline, exceeding experts' expectations of a 3.5 million barrel decline.
In addition to a declaration of the status of force majeure at the loading ports in Zwitina and Al Harika, raising the losses of Libyan oil production to a total of 850 thousand barrels per day with the closure of most fields and ports in the east of the country.
And finally US moves to pressure countries that cooperate with Iran to stop importing oil from it, in accordance with US sanctions. Following a widening deficit in US oil inventories and production disruption in Canada.
US crude fell by 1.52% to reach $ 73.02 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 74.34, recording a high of $ 74.87 and a low of $ 72.55.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 78.03, recording a high of $ 78.50 and a low of $ 77.32. Brent crude was down 0.97%. To trade at $ 77.47
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of oil to break the support level of 67.80 down to reach the support level of 66.67 forming a positive candlesticks pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly,…
- Gold Technical analysis 19 July 2018 11:07 pm2018-07-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:33 pm2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:31 pm2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:04 am2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:01 am2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 10:23 pm2018-07-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 July 2018 10:21 pm2018-07-15
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:32 am2018-07-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:29 am2018-07-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15