Gold prices fell on Friday after the US jobs report
2018-07-06 01:40 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 176
Gold prices fell on Friday, following the release of the US jobs report, as investors awaited the outcome of the US-US trade war.
Where today is the first working days of the new tariffs, on Chinese imports. And that China is expected to respond to its own duties on US goods.
Also yesterday, the Federal Reserve's meeting minutes were released. The US Central Bank indicated the possibility of raising interest rates for four times this year. He pointed out that the current interest rate hike cycle is sufficiently advanced that the cycle no longer promotes or restricts economic growth.
The dollar index fell 0.18% on Friday, resuming losses in US jobs data, as US employment rose more-than-expected in June, according to a Labor Department report on Friday.
Non-farm payrolls jumped 213,000 jobs in June after rising 244,000 jobs in May, the report said
On Friday, gold prices fell 0.14% to reach $ 1257, after hitting a high of $ 1259 and a low of $ 1252 compared to opening at $ 1258.
Looking at silver, it lost 0.35% to $ 16.00, after hitting a high of $ 16.14 and a low of $ 16.00.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still under selling pressure, as it has not been able to test the resistance level 57.88 to face oil selling pressure around the level of 57.37 to fall back down again. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 November 2018 11:09 pm2018-11-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 November 2018 11:24 pm2018-11-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 November 2018 11:20 pm2018-11-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:23 pm2018-11-11
- Gold Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:21 pm2018-11-11
- OIL Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:03 pm2018-11-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:01 pm2018-11-08
- OIL Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:24 pm2018-11-07
- Gold Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:22 pm2018-11-07
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15