Gold prices fell on Friday after the US jobs report
2018-07-06 01:40 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 88
Gold prices fell on Friday, following the release of the US jobs report, as investors awaited the outcome of the US-US trade war.
Where today is the first working days of the new tariffs, on Chinese imports. And that China is expected to respond to its own duties on US goods.
Also yesterday, the Federal Reserve's meeting minutes were released. The US Central Bank indicated the possibility of raising interest rates for four times this year. He pointed out that the current interest rate hike cycle is sufficiently advanced that the cycle no longer promotes or restricts economic growth.
The dollar index fell 0.18% on Friday, resuming losses in US jobs data, as US employment rose more-than-expected in June, according to a Labor Department report on Friday.
Non-farm payrolls jumped 213,000 jobs in June after rising 244,000 jobs in May, the report said
On Friday, gold prices fell 0.14% to reach $ 1257, after hitting a high of $ 1259 and a low of $ 1252 compared to opening at $ 1258.
Looking at silver, it lost 0.35% to $ 16.00, after hitting a high of $ 16.14 and a low of $ 16.00.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to control the movement of oil to break the support level of 67.80 down to reach the support level of 66.67 forming a positive candlesticks pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly,…
- Gold Technical analysis 19 July 2018 11:07 pm2018-07-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:33 pm2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:31 pm2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:04 am2018-07-17
- Gold Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:01 am2018-07-17
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 10:23 pm2018-07-15
- Gold Technical analysis 16 July 2018 10:21 pm2018-07-15
- OIL Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:32 am2018-07-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:29 am2018-07-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15