Gold under pressure on Tuesday after the dollar index rose
2018-07-10 11:37 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 103
Gold was under pressure on Tuesday, after the dollar index rose from its lowest level in a month as part of a correction on US economic data today.
The dollar index rose 0.28 percent on Tuesday, reversing its losses in five sessions in a row to 94.30, its highest level in a week.
Markets are looking for job opportunities and May job turnovers, which could rise to 6.88 million from 6.70 million in April.
Last week, US data on monthly jobs, which rose in the US more than expected in June, were released, according to a report released by the Labor Department on Friday.
Non-farm jobs jumped 213,000 jobs in June after rising 244,000 jobs in May, the report said
Gold prices fell 0.48% to $ 1253, after hitting a high of $ 1260 and a low of $ 1252 compared to opening at $ 1285.
Looking at silver, it lost 0.74% to $ 16.00, after reaching a high of $ 16.19 and a low of $ 16.00.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The bears managed to control the oil movement to retreat lower as oil faced resistance and selling pressure around the 71.44 level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators Accordingly, we expect that the oil will drop to level of …
- Gold Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:09 pm2018-09-20
- OIL Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:11 pm2018-09-19
- Gold Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:08 pm2018-09-19
- OIL Technical analysis 19 September 2018 11:21 pm2018-09-18
- Gold Technical analysis 19 September 2018 11:19 pm2018-09-18
- OIL Technical analysis 18 September 2018 11:35 pm2018-09-17
- Gold Technical analysis 18 September 2018 11:33 pm2018-09-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 September 2018 09:30 pm2018-09-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 September 2018 09:28 pm2018-09-16
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15