Oil prices fell from a three and a half year high amid geopolitical tensions
2018-07-11 11:20 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 140
Oil prices fell from a three and a half year high amid geopolitical tensions, and the trade dispute between the United States and China, the world's biggest oil consumer, worsened.
Where the administration of President Donald Trump threatened to impose a new tariff of about 10 percent on Chinese goods worth 200 billion dollars, and the administration set a two-month period to determine the list of Chinese goods that will be subject to that tariff before the actual implementation.
The US Petroleum Institute announced yesterday that inventories fell 6.8 million barrels in the week ending July 6, the fourth consecutive weekly decline, to counter the experts' expectations of 4.5 million barrels.
The Baker Hughes data last week also reported a 5-platform rally in the United States, the first rise in three weeks, to a total of 863 platforms, the highest level since March 2015.
US production jumped 29% since mid-2016 to a total of 10.9 million barrels, surpassing the production of Saudi Arabia, and close to Russia's production.
The US Energy Information Administration report also showed a surplus in US oil inventories last week, at 1.2 million barrels, compared to a deficit of 9.9 million barrels in the previous weekly reading.
US crude fell 0.6% last week, its first weekly loss in three weeks, on correction from a three-and-a-half year high.
US crude fell Wednesday by 0.66% to hit $ 73.62 a barrel. US crude opened at $ 74.23, recording a high of $ 74.27 and a low of $ 73.22.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 78.97 and recorded a high of $ 78.98 and a low of $ 76.66. Brent crude was down 2.08%. To trade at $ 77.25
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still under selling pressure, as it has not been able to test the resistance level 57.88 to face oil selling pressure around the level of 57.37 to fall back down again. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 November 2018 11:09 pm2018-11-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 November 2018 11:24 pm2018-11-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 November 2018 11:20 pm2018-11-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:23 pm2018-11-11
- Gold Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:21 pm2018-11-11
- OIL Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:03 pm2018-11-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:01 pm2018-11-08
- OIL Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:24 pm2018-11-07
- Gold Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:22 pm2018-11-07
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15