Gold continued to decline for the second day in a row
2018-07-11 12:39 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 143
Gold continued to decline for the second day in a row, despite rising tensions over the US trade war, as well as the US dollar index.
Where the dollar index rose Wednesday by 0.3%, to rise for the third day in a row, reflecting the continued buying of the US currency against a basket of major currencies.
Trade tensions between the United States and China have escalated after the Trump administration threatened to impose 10 percent customs duties on Chinese goods worth 200 billion dollars.
Markets are eyeing US producer prices on Wednesday, a leading indicator of consumer prices, the main gauge of US inflation.
Last week, US data on monthly jobs, which rose in the US more than expected in June, were released, according to a report released by the Labor Department on Friday.
Non-farm jobs jumped 213,000 jobs in June after rising 244,000 jobs in May, the report said
Gold prices fell Wednesday by 0.48% to $ 1249, after hitting a high of $ 1257 and a low of $ 1248 compared to the opening at $ 1255.
Looking at silver, it lost 0.85% to $ 15.95, after hitting a high of $ 16.10 and a low of $ 15.91.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term Oil is still under selling pressure to reach level of 59.17 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly, we expect that the oil will test the upper boundary of the down channel around the level of 61.50,…
- Gold Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:21 pm2018-11-11
- OIL Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:03 pm2018-11-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:01 pm2018-11-08
- OIL Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:24 pm2018-11-07
- Gold Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:22 pm2018-11-07
- OIL Technical analysis 7 November 2018 11:28 pm2018-11-06
- Gold Technical analysis 7 November 2018 11:26 pm2018-11-06
- OIL Technical analysis 6 November 2018 10:57 pm2018-11-05
- Gold Technical analysis 6 November 2018 10:55 pm2018-11-05
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15