Oil opens new weeks trading on gains amid lower production in Saudi Arabia
2018-08-06 03:03 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 55
Oil starts the new week's trading on gains, amid a drop in Saudi Arabia's crude oil output and a drop in oil inventories in the United States.
The gains followed a drop in Saudi oil after the suspension of cargo traffic across the Bab al-Mandab Straits, as well as the possibility of a decline in supplies after the US sanctions came into force.
The Baker Hughes data show that US drilling and drilling platforms fell last week by 2 to 859 platforms, the second decline in the last three weeks, and the number of platforms for gas exploration fell to 186 platforms
The US Petroleum Institute announced last week that US inventories fell by 3.2 million barrels in the week ending July 20, exceeding experts' expectations of a decline of 2.3 million barrels.
Oil prices fell 0.5% this week due to concerns over oversupply and the United States' tendency to resolve differences with Iran ahead of economic sanctions in November.
US crude rose by 1.71% to reach $ 69.67 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 68.62, recording a high of $ 69.69 and a low of $ 68.50.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 73.18, recording a high of $ 74.31 and a low of $ 73.17. Brent crude gained 1.53%. To trade at $ 74.32
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The selling force managed to control the movement of the oil to break the support level of 66.30 down to reach the second support level of 64.84, forming a positive candlestick pattern In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of the indicators to…
- Gold Technical analysis 16 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:15 pm2018-08-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:13 pm2018-08-13
- OIL Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:25 pm2018-08-12
- Gold Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:22 pm2018-08-12
- OIL Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:10 pm2018-08-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15