Gold Rising With Dollar Decline
2018-09-14 11:31 am | Resource: News | No Views : 100
The precious metal continued to rise as the dollar continued to weaken. The dollar is nearing a few-week low after the results of the PPI, consumer price index and consumer price index, while the attempt to take refuge from ongoing trade talks has also faded over the past two days. This has helped gold achieve the highest four consecutive gains
Inflationary pressures in the United States are easing, raising concern that the Fed may ease its stance on monetary policy, data showed on Thursday. High rates are negative for gold, as the precious metal, which does not pay interest, struggles to compete with yielding assets when prices rise.
After reports showed that the administration in the United States wanted to hold a new round of trade negotiations with China, which was met with Chinese caution, but which triggered optimism in the markets, but in a sudden reaction, Trump then emerged with a tweet on the Twitter social networking site. To an agreement with us and not us who need it. Trump added that the United States will manufacture its products in the United States, referring to the bringing of Apple factories from China to America, and concluded his comment that any talks do not mean agreement that led to market volatility
Gold is usually in the greenback as it is denominated in US currency and is sensitive to dollar movements. Gold becomes more expensive for other currency holders when the dollar rises and falls when it falls.
Gold trading was another precious metal
- Gold futures for December delivery rose 0.36% to $ 1,212.50 an ounce (08:32 GMT).
- The dollar index, which measures the strength of the dollar versus a basket of six major currencies, fell 0.10% to hit 94.44.
- Silver futures rose 0.15% to $ 14.265 an ounce.
- Among other precious metals, the platinum futures contract rose 0.76% to $ 809.40.
- While palladium futures rose 0.38% to $ 972.40 an ounce.
- Copper futures are 1.52% at $ 2.669 per pound.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term Oil is still under selling pressure to reach level of 59.17 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly, we expect that the oil will test the upper boundary of the down channel around the level of 61.50,…
- Gold Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:21 pm2018-11-11
- OIL Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:03 pm2018-11-08
- Gold Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:01 pm2018-11-08
- OIL Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:24 pm2018-11-07
- Gold Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:22 pm2018-11-07
- OIL Technical analysis 7 November 2018 11:28 pm2018-11-06
- Gold Technical analysis 7 November 2018 11:26 pm2018-11-06
- OIL Technical analysis 6 November 2018 10:57 pm2018-11-05
- Gold Technical analysis 6 November 2018 10:55 pm2018-11-05
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15