Market Report Highlights European Trading Session
2018-09-24 01:04 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 46
The dollar rose on Monday to cut a two-week downtrend as investors bought the greenback ahead of the Federal Reserve's widely anticipated interest rate hike this week, while fears of trade wars showed investor appetite for risk.
The dollar has struggled as fears over a trade war fade, and central banks in Turkey's emerging markets have taken firm steps to stabilize their markets.
Today's trading session entered a new round of tariffs between the United States and China entered into force from 12:01 Beijing time. Where Washington imposed a 10 percent tax on Chinese imports worth 200 billion dollars, while Beijing responded by targeting 60 billion dollars of US goods at a tariff ranging between 5% and 10%. Shortly after the tariffs were implemented, the State Council issued a white paper accusing the United States of "abandoning the basic rules of mutual respect and equal consultation that guide international relations."
German Economy Data
- Business confidence in Germany fell in September, as the business confidence index fell less-than-expected to 103.7 in September from 103.9 in August. Economists had expected the result to fall to 103.2 from 103.8 originally in August.
- The survey showed that the current valuation index fell marginally to 106.4 in September from 106.5 a month earlier. Expected outcome was 106.
- Similarly, the index of expectations came in at 101.0 in September, down from 101.3, but higher than expectations at 100.5.
- In the manufacturing sector, the index fell due to poorer assessments of the current business situation, while business expectations rose to their highest level since February.
- In the services sector, the business climate remained almost unchanged as the improvement in the current trading situation offset the decline in their business outlook for six months.
- In trade, the index rose again in September. Traders reviewed their assessment of current trading conditions and expectations.
- In the construction sector, the business climate index continued to rise with the business climate and its sub-components hitting new record highs.
Oil prices rise by more than 2 per cent in the bull market
Oil prices jumped nearly 2 percent on Monday as crude oil exports from Iran, which underscored global supply and oil producers led by Saudi Arabia and Russia, showed they saw no rush to boost production. Where analysts expect prices to rise to $ 100 a barrel by 2019 as US sanctions against Iran tighten markets.
- Benchmark Brent crude rose 2.4 percent to $ 80.11 a barrel from $ 80.47 a barrel
- Earlier in the day. US crude futures rose 1.84% to $ 72.08.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to press the oil to retreat below level of 70.46, forming a positive candlestick pattern but it still facing resistance around level of 72.71 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Accordingly, we expect that the oil will break…
- Gold Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:41 pm2018-10-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:03 pm2018-10-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:01 pm2018-10-14
- OIL Technical analysis 12 October 2018 11:46 pm2018-10-11
- Gold Technical analysis 12 October 2018 11:44 pm2018-10-11
- OIL Technical analysis 11 October 2018 05:32 am2018-10-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 October 2018 05:25 am2018-10-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 October 2018 05:25 am2018-10-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 October 2018 05:23 am2018-10-10
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15