Oil prices rose despite European trading during Tuesday
2018-10-09 08:33 am | Resource: News | No Views : 34
Oil prices rose on Tuesday due to a drop in Iranian crude oil exports, and the storm in the United States led to an impact on oil production. Michael is heading for Florida after closing about 19 percent of oil production and 11 percent of natural gas in the Gulf of Mexico
Oil companies operating in the Gulf of Mexico closed 19 percent of oil production as hurricane Michael moved to the Gulf states, including Florida.
The US dollar was mostly cutting off its meager losses on Tuesday, but the rise in oil prices for other currency holders failed to curb the advance of commodity futures on the market.
According to reports, Iran exports 1.1 million barrels per day of crude oil every seven days. Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangani on Monday described a Saudi claim that the kingdom could replace Iran's crude exports as "nonsense" after Saudi Arabia, OPEC's biggest producer, announced plans to raise crude production next month to 10.7 million barrels per day A record.
In other news, the International Monetary Fund said in its World Economic Outlook on Tuesday that it expected oil prices to trade at $ 68.78 a barrel in 2019 and $ 60 in 2023.
Oil continued to rise despite the announcement of Eni to expand its investment to enter projects in Libya where it is expected to reactivate the pursuit of oil and gas exploration on land, on Monday,
After Eni agreed to buy a 42.5 percent stake in BP for an undisclosed sum. The assets constitute half the shares of the British partner in the fields in Libya, which holds the remaining 15%. The LOI includes an initiative for social activities such as education and training.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears managed to press the oil to retreat below level of 70.46, forming a positive candlestick pattern but it still facing resistance around level of 72.71 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Accordingly, we expect that the oil will break…
- Gold Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:41 pm2018-10-15
- OIL Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:03 pm2018-10-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:01 pm2018-10-14
- OIL Technical analysis 12 October 2018 11:46 pm2018-10-11
- Gold Technical analysis 12 October 2018 11:44 pm2018-10-11
- OIL Technical analysis 11 October 2018 05:32 am2018-10-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 October 2018 05:25 am2018-10-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 October 2018 05:25 am2018-10-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 October 2018 05:23 am2018-10-10
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- "China National Petroleum": China's energy demand will peak in 2040 2017-08-16
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15