Gold Falls and Dollar Stabilizes in Fed Meeting Week
2018-11-05 10:23 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 152
Gold prices fell as the dollar steadied on Monday as the strong US jobs report on Friday bolstered expectations of higher interest rates and investors increased trade tensions and geopolitical risks. With traders waiting for mid-US elections and the November Fed meeting scheduled for later this week.
The dollar remained buoyed after the Labor Department reported job growth in the United States rose sharply in October and wage growth accelerated at the fastest pace in more than nine years. The US Federal Reserve will start its two-day meeting on Wednesday as markets expect no interest rate change before the widely expected interest rate hike in December.
Investors focus on new US sanctions on Iran and summarize comments by Chinese President Xi Jinping In a speech earlier in the day, Xi promised to make Chinese markets more open to the world by lowering import tariffs.
Trade tensions between the United States and China remained under focus after China's weak services sector data overnight, raising fears of a slowdown in the world's second-largest economy. Hopes for an impending trade deal between Washington and Beijing have dimmed after an economic adviser to US President Donald Trump said late last week there were no such plans in business.
Gold prices fell on Friday as the dollar rose after the US jobs report, which was stronger than expected for October.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01