Oil is declining with several countries allowed to supply Iranian oil
2018-11-06 08:16 am | Resource: News | No Views : 114
Crude prices traded in the red zone on Tuesday after several countries received exemptions from Iran's sanctions, which went into effect on Monday. Washington has made concessions to eight countries - China, India, Turkey, Greece, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Taiwan - which allowed countries to resume Iranian oil consumption for 180 days.
The United Kingdom and Norway are committed to a comprehensive joint work plan
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif held separate telephone talks with his British and Norwegian counterparts to discuss the Joint Comprehensive Action Plan (JCPOA) and bilateral relations, the ministry said.
British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt reiterated his country's support for the nuclear deal and stressed the need to establish and implement a European push mechanism that would allow signatories to bypass the United States sanctions. The Norwegian Foreign Minister, Ari Marie-Ariksen Surayd, affirmed Oslo's support for the implementation of the Joint Joint Action Plan (JCPOA) as well as the need for "mutual cooperation" between the two countries.
Earlier, Washington re-imposed all sanctions it had imposed on Iran before signing the 2015 deal.
Besides, the Sino-US trade war raises investors' fears of a global economic slowdown and thus weak energy demand and lower prices. Concerns about slowing global economic growth have also affected investment incentives as market watchers were worried it could have a negative impact On the demand for oil.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01