Oil stability amid reports of price hike in 2019
2018-11-08 07:26 am | Resource: News | No Views : 157
Oil prices held steady on Thursday, but US crude is still near eight-month lows, after closing at $ 61.67, the lowest since March. After rising US oil inventories, indicating an oversupply of markets.
Amid reports that the intention of "OPEC" and Uusia cut production during the next year due to the continued supply abundance
Trump: Oil prices are down because of me
Earlier in the day, US President Donald Trump said oil prices were "falling" because of him, once again eating up the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). Speaking at the White House, Trump said he considered high oil prices to be taxing consumers and "I do not like taxes."
He said the sanctions against Iran "may become tougher over time," but added that he did not want to provoke the oil market "too fragile" too much. "I have given some countries a break because they have asked for some help and I do not want to raise oil prices to $ 100 a barrel," Trump told reporters on concessions from sanctions for eight countries.
Data released yesterday by the Energy Information Administration showed US oil inventories increased by 5.8 million barrels to 431.8 million barrels for the week ending Nov. 2, the US Energy Information Administration said Wednesday. Crude oil inputs averaged 16.4 million barrels per day during the same week, 9,000 barrels lower than the previous week's average. Refineries operate 90% of their capacity. Meanwhile, gasoline production averaged about 9.7 million barrels per day.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01