Gold fell ahead of the Federal Reserve decision
2018-11-08 12:08 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 145
Gold prices fell on Thursday and the dollar traded in a tight range as uncertainty in an election in the United States faded
Investors drew attention to the monetary policy announcement from the Federal Reserve, scheduled for later in the day. No change in the Fed's price is expected, but traders will be looking for new evidence on whether there will be a rate hike in December.
Positive trade data from China are pushing gold prices down. China's exports and imports increased more-than-expected in October, a government report showed.
China is ready to resolve issues with the United States through talks
Chinese President Xi Jinping said Thursday that his country is willing to resolve outstanding issues with the United States through talks. Speaking before the G20 summit in Argentina, where he is scheduled to meet his US counterpart Donald Trump, Xi said Washington should respect China's choice for development. The two largest economies in the world must have a good judgment of each other's strategic intentions, he said.
At the same time, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang announced in the right-hand picture earlier in the day that the country will further refine its policies while also speeding up the opening up of its economy. China will adopt more significant tax cuts and maintain its macro-economic policies, he said.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the…
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
- OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:37 am2019-01-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:30 am2019-01-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:21 am2019-01-10
- Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:13 am2019-01-10
- OIL Technical analysis 9 January 2019 12:00 am2019-01-09
- Gold Technical analysis 9 January 2019 11:56 pm2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01