Oil prices fell 1.5 percent as inventories rose
2018-12-05 07:23 am | Resource: News | No Views : 39
Crude oil prices fell sharply on Wednesday, down 1.5% as investors worried about high levels of US crude inventories. Oil prices fell as US inventories rose, recording a record high of 5.4 million barrels last week.
At the same time, market observers also focused on the forthcoming Energy Information Management (EIA) report due later today.
Russia and Saudi Arabia talk about oil before OPEC meeting
Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak and his Saudi counterpart Khalid al-Faleh will meet on Wednesday to discuss the current situation in the oil market ahead of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) summit, the agency said. The meeting of the OPEC ministerial follow-up committee is scheduled to be held later today.
Novak and Al-Falih have negotiated production cuts since November when Saudi Arabia proposed a production cap of at least 1 million bpd in 2019. The reports came after reports of a global production cap agreement. OPEC + meeting in Russia, only to agree with the "symbolic" reductions of their production.
On Tuesday, it was also reported that OPEC would postpone the production cap agreement if Russia did not agree to cut its production significantly.
In other news, President Donald Trump said trade negotiations with China would be extended to 90 days to finalize 800 points. Also in the oil-related news, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani has threatened not to allow the export of any oil through the Persian Gulf if the United States fights the export of Iranian oil
WTI crude for January fell 1.46%, trading at $ 52.47 a barrel at 7:04 am GMT
The Brent mark fell 1.59% to trade at $ 61.13 a barrel at 7:11 am.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 52.66 - 54.54. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil will test the level of 50.00 dollar, which by breaking it down will target the…
- Gold Technical analysis 14 December 2018 07:12 am2018-12-14
- OIL Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:41 am2018-12-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:38 am2018-12-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:18 am2018-12-12
- Gold Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:16 am2018-12-12
- OIL Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:33 am2018-12-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:30 am2018-12-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:50 pm2018-12-09
- Gold Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:48 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Rising Of Oils Prices and Falling Of Gold Prices 2017-07-03
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15