Gold prices fluctuated as the dollar rallied after Wall Street
2018-12-05 08:50 am | Resource: | No Views : 51
Gold prices fell slightly as early trading on Wednesday as the dollar rallied after Wall Street fell as the dollar rose to its highest level in early November by the Federal Reserve as the United States. The economy remained strong.
US stocks rose as optimism over Trump's and China's G20 meeting ebbed after a 90-day deal was reached after US President Donald Trump said he wanted a "real deal" and that his administration would "make a big difference" if the negotiations did not succeed. . However, reports from Chinese officials are "confused and irritated" in Washington's position.
China is "confident" that it can implement the US Trade Agreement
On the other hand, the Ministry of Commerce said on Wednesday that it was "confident" of the possibility of implementing its trade agreement with the United States. The ministry said the negotiations were successful and committed to implementing the negotiated solutions to the current issues as soon as possible. According to the statement, the two sides will "proactively push" trade talks within 90 days.
The dollar's dollar has been under pressure after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell's remarks last week that it was a sign that the central bank could slow its interest rate program. Where the Federal Reserve is widely expected to raise interest rates in December. 18-19 meeting pointed out that rates can be raised three times in 2019, but the pricing markets are currently raising in rate only one next year.
Gold prices remained at a five-month high as the US dollar suffered in recent weeks.
- The dollar index, which tracks the dollar against other currencies, rose 0.2% to 97.072. The dollar gained a safe haven after the United States. Stocks fell more than 3% overnight.
- Gold futures for February delivery on the New York Mercantile Exchange fell 0.5% to $ 1.240.20 an ounce at 1:24 pm CET.
Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 52.66 - 54.54. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil will test the level of 50.00 dollar, which by breaking it down will target the…
- Gold Technical analysis 14 December 2018 07:12 am2018-12-14
- OIL Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:41 am2018-12-13
- Gold Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:38 am2018-12-13
- OIL Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:18 am2018-12-12
- Gold Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:16 am2018-12-12
- OIL Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:33 am2018-12-11
- Gold Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:30 am2018-12-11
- OIL Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:50 pm2018-12-09
- Gold Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:48 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Rising Of Oils Prices and Falling Of Gold Prices 2017-07-03
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15