Gold rises at the beginning of 2019 amid the turnout of safe havens
2019-01-02 08:41 am | Resource: News | No Views : 58
Spot prices for precious metals showed a contrast on Wednesday, although the fall in equity markets, as in the current Asia-Pacific session, usually drives investors toward the asset class, which is believed to be safer in times of turmoil.
Gold prices rose at the start of trading in 2019 as demand for safe havens rose, after the 4.7% gain in December helped reduce losses in 2018 to 2.1%.
The dollar index, which measures the performance of the greenback against a basket of six currencies, fell 0.17% to 95.85. After weak Chinese data boosted concerns about slowing global growth.
Palladium, the only gainer in the past year, jumped to $ 1266.02 an ounce, a record high. Where gold exceeded 2018 on the back of strong demand in the automotive industry. Production has exceeded seven consecutive years, with no sign of a dip. Palladium is mostly used in the manufacture of catalytic converters for gasoline systems.
Precious metals trading
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01