Gold is near its highest level in seven months
2019-01-03 12:18 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 66
Gold prices rose Thursday to a six-month high amid growing demand for safe havens heading towards $ 1,300 an ounce. , As new indicators of China's economic weakness, as well as turmoil in stock markets and currencies, helped spur demand for safe assets.
US markets fell sharply in the primary market
Markets in the United States fell sharply in the pre-sales market, reversing concerns raised by Apple's fall in first-quarter financials in the first quarter of 2019 due to China's weak performance in China due to the country's economic slowdown. Disappointing PMI data around the world added to traders' concerns on the first day of trading in 2019.
Concerns about Britain's exit from the EU, trade concerns, and political wrangling in Washington over the federal government's financing of the border wall have given some support to gold.
- The Dow Jones industrial average was down 370 points, or 1.59%, at 12:30 CET.
- The Nasdaq fell 2.74%
- While the Standard & Poor's 500 Index fell 1.64%.
The yen jumped across all sectors and remained on track to make its biggest one-day gain in 20 months as fears of global growth drove investors into safe haven for the Japanese currency. The dollar fell more than 4 percent to 104.10 yen as weak China and European PMI data, coupled with a profit warning, shocked Apple from a new wave of risk aversion.
Precious metals trading
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01