Oil rises with optimism in trade negotiations
2019-01-08 10:01 am | Resource: News | No Views : 64
Oil prices held steady on Tuesday after rising yesterday as oil futures traded on hopes that the United States and China would reach a trade deal as the two countries continue negotiations in Beijing.
China's Foreign Ministry said on Monday the two sides were ready to work together for a mutually-beneficial solution, while US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said there was "a very good chance" for the talks to end in a "reasonable settlement." The United States and China "can live with."
Oil production cuts approved by Opec and other major producers, including Russia, have contributed to rising crude oil prices, but gains have been offset to some extent by rising crude oil production in the United States.
- The Brent Global Index for delivery in March rose 0.54% to be sold for 57.64 dollars a barrel at 10:19 CET and
- WTI , bringing the delivery price in February up 0.68% to $ 48.85 a barrel at 10:20 CET.
Chinese oil contracts
On the other hand, China's yuan futures fell marginally at the end of trading today, as the outcome of the trade talks between Washington and Beijing awaited the Shanghai Mercantile Exchange.
Although crude inventories are expected to fall in the United States.
- Crude futures for March delivery fell 0.10 percent, or 0.4 yuan, to end the session at 405.5 yuan a barrel ($ 59.16).
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01