Gold Falls on Risk Appetite Improvement
2019-01-08 12:56 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 61
Gold prices fell slightly on Tuesday as hopes for the US-China trade agreement and cautious comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell boosted investors' appetite for risk. Where Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Powell said last week that the US central bank will be more data-driven and control its interest rate policy.
Wall Street's rise on the stock exchange amid US-China trade talks
US stocks rose in pre-sale trading on Tuesday as the world's two largest economies continued their two-day round of talks aimed at easing trade tensions. Liu Hu, a senior aide to Chinese President Xi Jinping, was also reported to have participated in the talks, a move taken as a sign of openness to solutions that would end the trade dispute.
US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday there was a very good chance that Beijing and Washington would reach a trade agreement "we can live with." But some analysts remain skeptical of a breakthrough.
At the same time, there are expectations that the Fed may not be in a position to raise interest rates at all during 2019 because of the worsening global economic outlook.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.64% in pre-sell trading at 15:32 am in central Europe,
- While the Nasdaq 100 rose 0.51%.
- While the S & P 500 rose 0.61%
The Dollar rose against its peers as investors watched the ongoing discussions between the US and China. At the same time. The Euro lost 0.26% against the US Dollar, turning to 1.1461.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01