Oil corrected after a strong rally yesterday
2019-01-10 08:39 am | Resource: News | No Views : 59
Thursday's profit-taking dominated the oil market, leading to lower contract prices. The sell side was supported by the details and comments of the negotiators from the United States and China, who made partial progress in an attempt to end the intra-trade war.
In addition, inflation in the nation's most populous nation slowed sharply last month, raising concerns about the health of the economy.
However, traders remained slightly concerned about the global economic slowdown in 2019 as fears of a negative impact on oil demand returned after the World Bank cut its forecast for economic growth yesterday.
US Energy Information Administration: US oil inventories fall by 1.7 million barrels
US crude oil inventories fell 1.7 million barrels to 439.7 million barrels for the week ended Jan. 4, the US Energy Information Administration said Wednesday.
The average crude oil input was 17.6 million barrels per day during the same week, 194 thousand barrels lower than the previous week's average. Refinery works at 96.1% of its production capacity.
At the same time, gasoline production was higher than the previous week, averaging 9.4 million barrels a day.
The average crude oil imports averaged 7.8 million barrels per day last week, an increase of 454,000 barrels per day from the previous week. Total commercial oil inventories increased by 13.3 million barrels.
Saudi Arabia said yesterday it would cut production to 7.1 million barrels per day next month and denied it was targeting the price of $ 80 a barrel. Saudi Arabian Oil Company, or Aramco, plans to sell the bonds in the second quarter and list them in 2021.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01