Gold rising supported by global tensions
2019-01-10 11:08 am | Resource: News | No Views : 46
Gold prices rose on Thursday as the Federal Reserve Chairman's speech awaited amid growing expectations that US interest rates will slow this year.
Markets are looking forward to a speech later today by Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell looking for signals on how to manage interest rates this year.
World Gold Council
While immediate gold was trying to cross $ 1,300 an ounce on Thursday for the first time in almost seven months, the industry's global assembly highlighted the continued demand from central banks, which hit its highest level since 2015. Purchases by consumers, especially in India and
China has a long-term momentum with the integration of emerging market giants with the mechanisms around the planet, the World Gold Council said.
"Gold performance in the near term is heavily influenced by risk perceptions, the direction of the dollar and the impact of structural economic reforms, and in the current situation we believe these factors will likely continue to make gold attractive." In the long term, gold will be supported by the development of the middle class in markets Emerging, and its role as a last resort, and the constant expansion in the use of gold in technological applications, "the report said.
The report also warned that any further rise in interest rates, especially in the United States, would limit the increase. On the other hand, market uncertainty, protectionism, inflation, and recession risks are supporting gold prices.
The minutes of last December's meeting showed that some members of the Open Market Committee had already opposed the rate hike, calling for a "patience" policy toward economic indicators.
On the other hand, the Ministry of Commerce said that the three-day talks with US officials in Beijing enhanced mutual understanding and laid the foundation for addressing the concerns of the two sides, adding that they agreed to keep "close contact" on an ongoing basis.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 52.50 - 53.37 levels, but is still consolidating at a high of 50.33. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the oil…
- Gold Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:44 pm2019-01-17
- OIL Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:43 pm2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 16 January 2019 06:04 am2019-01-16
- Gold Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:54 am2019-01-16
- OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:30 pm2019-01-14
- Gold Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:27 pm2019-01-14
- OIL Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:35 pm2019-01-13
- Gold Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-13
Best trading brokers
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Oil falls influenced by the International Energy Agency report 2017-08-14
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01